Monday, June 7, 2010

How Does My Garden Grow

Let me start off by saying, I do not have a green thumb. Every plant I have ever owned has quickly died within months. Evergreens? Everbrown! Spider Plants? Dead Spiders. It is with this knowledge that I have decided to let someone who knows what they are doing install plants and flowers on my roof deck. Amber Freda, a garden designer for the likes of Robert Deniro is based on Long Island and does wonderful work all around the city. Since my coop is give us a "greening" credit to greenify our roof space, I could afford to hire Amber to work on my roof top. She will begin on June 16th. Not only will she install plants and flowers, but she will also hook up an irrigation system to keep the plants alive! Ill make sure to post pictures when it is completed. Below are some pictures of Amber and her work





No comments:

Post a Comment