Friday, June 4, 2010

One More Month

Well, one more month to go before the renovation is completed. I am on schedule to complete this project in a three month time period, which is pretty good for a job this size. The funny thing is, the closer I get to finishing, the less work seems to be getting done. I think its due to the slow nature of some of the detail work and also most work is now being done at my contractors workshop. He is building the cabinets, closets, radiator covers etc. Next week will see a huge jump in activity. The stairs that are being constructed in Flushing queens that will lead to the roof deck are being installed. The closets in both bedrooms have been completed and they will be installed as well. The doors will be painted here I should be able to move back in to my place in two weeks. I will have to move out for three more days though while the floors are stripped, stained and finished. The chesterfield sofa is on its way from London, and should arrive in about two weeks. I am refraining from buying any new furniture until the renovation is completed so I can see how things will lay out.




Radiator Covers


Tile in Master Bath



Radiator cover

Shell of Bedroom Closet

Tile in Powder Room

Laying in the grout


No comments:

Post a Comment