Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Chesterfield

I thought I would show you the centerpiece for my living room. The Chesterfield sofa is absolutely the greatest sofa ever! I have seen this sofa in both modern and contemporary settings, and I am positive this will look amazing in my loft. I purchased this sofa from the Original Chesterfield Company in England. I ordered the four seat sofa, which is about 94 inches in length. The sofa will definitely not fit into my elevator or up the stairs, so I will be using Dr. Sofa, to take it apart, bring it upstairs, than reassemble it. I am not looking forward to that, but they come highly recommended.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's who we used when we moved from st. marks to charles street. the sofa was never the same. they came back 2 times to try and fix it but no luck. I better check my files to make sure it's the same company!

    ReplyDelete