Friday, April 30, 2010

End Of The First Month

Today is the one month anniversary of the beginning of my renovation. The project is moving along really well. I had a slight glitch today when I was informed my tile for the master bath was out of stock, but luckily Edward of Daltile came to the rescue and found my tile in Texas. Most of the ceiling is now fully framed and has sheet rock on it. The electrical is a big project, but hopefully that will be done by next Tuesday at the latest.

Peter my contractor showed me the prototype of the door he is making for the custom bookcases and cabinets in the living room. They are exactly what I was hoping for. He will begin making them as soon as we complete the sheetrocking.


I also had a young designer who is working off the books so I can't say who it is help me with a furniture lay-out. She used a lot of what I had already done and than put together a few great options. I am really looking forward to getting the apartment decorated and ready for me to move back in.


Sheet Rock installed on Powder Room Exterior

Permabase Waterproofing around new Tub

Sheetrock on Bathroom Exterior

Ceiling Partially Sheet Rocked with Recessed Lighting

Cabinet Door Prototype

The Door!

No comments:

Post a Comment