Saturday, April 10, 2010

Demolition Day 1, 2, & 3

Demolition has begun. I was a bit surprised at how much demo work there would be. I thought for the bathroom we would just take out all fixtures and tile and put up new sheet rock. My contractor removed all the walls of the bathroom. "Never build new over bad" he says with his Irish lilt. It is scary and intimidating. Its also a complete mess. Thanks to my friends Kari and Reggie, I am staying at the "cozy shack" for a bit until my next door neighbor lets me move into his guest room. I am also including picture of the bulkhead hole construction which was done the month prior to the renovation.

My Bathroom Demolished

Contractor and me in front of Demolished Bath




Debris


Bathroom being destroyed




closet being removed


Bathroom Mirror Being Taken Down

Bulkhead being constructed





Bulkhead hole leading up to roof from apartment













No comments:

Post a Comment